Monday, July 6, 2009

Seksyen 4...!!~

kakaz..
long time dint balik "kampung" dy..xpxp
2day..at last..
went back 2 seksyen 4..
lepak wit mua ji mui..
fennie n hui ying..
n of course..xiiang..xpxp

now..our gang..
add in one heusen teoh d...hahaz..
welcome in wey..xp
better treat my mui mui nicely a..
hahaz..

being in s4 was the best part of my life..
but now..
felt a little strange..
felt the distance..
i cant get the feeling i used 2 hav..
its just hurting me..whenever i think bout it..

even my dear orchestra..
dun feel as cosy as the ones in my memory..
i dont know wat changed everything..
is it me..imagining stuffs..
or..i'm just being 2 sensitive..?

i've got 2 move on..
and so r they..
guess..time really do change things..
i've gotta 4get bout the past..
n try my best to except tis reality...


-xiao linn-

No comments:

Post a Comment