Thursday, July 30, 2009

30th JULY...!!!!

Spot the difference..xpxp

well..went 4 dentist 2day...
at last..~ put braces dy..hehe..
fun..picking colours 4 the thingy..
but now..even makan roti..
gotta peel into tiny pieces.. =.=..

yesterday..
2aunties say I slimed down..xp
2day...another friend said..
"W.L,wat the heck did u do 2urself..u putus cinta..den putus diet ke...?"
I was like..=.=||..

well..because of my braces..
cabut gigi n stuffs..
I really cut down my diet d..T.T..
really hungry somtimes..but..
lazy go chew WITH PAIN...=.=

the worst part is..
MY SOUL...---FLUTE...!!!T.T..
i've gotta pick up from the beggining..!!
omg..I cant control the tension of my lips..
I cant hit high pitch d..T.T..
damn sad wey..haiz..

nvm..I'll start from the beginning den..~^^
learn basics all over again..
gotta improve much more..
b4 I take off the braces..
after another 2 years..^^

till den...~
wish me luck...!!^^


-xiao linn-

No comments:

Post a Comment