Saturday, July 18, 2009

18th July 09

wee...~
went back s4..
visit my little wind band..^^
well..it was sort of a farewell 4 our beloved..form 5-ers..xp

"retire jor lorhx..xpxp
dun 4get 2 come back once in a while..
n take a look on our band ya...^^

- jian liang,
- yi qian,
- shu yi,
- si yun,
- shuk thing
LURB ALL OF YOU SO MUCH..
wont ever forget the memories we had 2gether..^^
*i guess tat's allof ur names..?tell me if i left u out..xp

they played flour..
which i missed tat part..*i was late..xp
played treasure hunt + water balloons..
well..i was actually dry..
but dono who a...~~
came n boom me.. HUH!!..xp

oh ya..!
BRYAN CHEE!!!
since when u grew so tall..?!T.T
n ya..u're welcomed 2 my hse..
for tat mini pool thing..hahaz..^.^

after game,
was practice time..
those few songs was fun..
but, flutists...still have lots 2 improve ya..>.<

n ya..thx hui wen..4 supporting me..hahaz..
we sort of force Mr. Yap let us play........
CANON IN D...!!!^^
omg..my dream...
at last..came true..
jian liang, r u happy wit tat..?^^

was really fun staying close wit u guyz..^^
made me feel like myself..
all the best to all of you..!!!
mwarhxx...~ go go go, seksyen 4..!!



-xiao linn-

No comments:

Post a Comment