Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A new blog for a new day..

well..was damn sleepy tis morning..
due 2 wat i've done 2 myself last night..
my bio lesson was half dead 4 me..
I'm in class but my mind wasn't..
but I reminded myself of my own promises..
so well..I did well during the 2nd half..^.^

followed by add maths period..
teacher sort of announce tat..
I'm one of the 5students she picked..
4 2mr's mathematics' quiz..!!
she even call me 2 help her after the class..
so was quite a happy thing 4 me..^^

den, english period..
literature..boring..~~
went av room..surprisingly..
teacher ask me 2 help wit the com part.. xpxp
so ya..i did try 2 check it out..
but..cant help much..
-wrong format d, teacher..- hahaz..

after school, went 2 c dentist..
pull out satu lagi gigi..
another 2more weeks..gonna put braces...!! ^^

i'm gonna b tough, tough, tough..!!
so..i continued smile, smile, smile...!!^.^

*pray hard 4 maths' quiz 2mr..^^*



-katherine-

No comments:

Post a Comment