Friday, July 17, 2009

17th July 09

2day's was sort of boring..~
bio lesson..we weren't well prepared 2 the experiment..
den..teacher cancelled the experiment..T.T..
next..accounts quiz..
omg..was surprise when teacher suddenly use our sivik lesson..
2 give us acc quiz..due 2 tat lame academic week..~
luck was on my side..~ ^^
tembak tembak..oso can score..xp *thank God* hahaz..

~~~...afternoon..~~~
well..mayb i was sort of over-observant..
mayb..i was just sensitive..
hope those things wont b staying in my mind 4 long..
makes me painful..
hope u didnt do anything sorry towards me..

its friday night..
went ioi with parents..
finally..i'm willing 2 change my specs..
I know i will miss wearing tis specs..
as it meant quite lot 4 me..

just because i insist not 2 change lenses..
2day..i just realise..my power..
increased more den 100..i was like..0.o..
one of my power is..more than 800..
feel like crying dy..
i'm gonna jadi orang buta dy..T.T..
biggest dream..~get myself a contact lens..
b4 i go for laser surgery..xp

hope i can sleep early tonight..~



..::+ lub Yiruma's song sooo much +::..

-xiao linn-

No comments:

Post a Comment