Thursday, July 16, 2009

16th July 2009

whoa..1st time in history...
although didnt sleep well last night..
but, the whole journey in uncle's van..
on the way 2 school..
dint even close my eyes..hahaz..

i was observing the sceneries passing by..
well..its supposed 2 b colourful..
but..its dawn..no daylight..
things just seemed 2 b black n whites...
~will wait till daylight approach~..

well..maths quiz..?
hahaz..I cracked my brain..
mostly IQ questions..
got confidence or not..?
i'll just say..i tried my best..^^

my afternoon was 100% packed..
well..tat was wat i hoped for...
my mind was distracted..
but not 4 long..cuz..
it isnt NOW..>.<

anywayz..
I succeed 2 pass ONE day..
without tears falling..

*dun pray for colours fill my day..
*i'll b wishing u all the best in life too..~
*its just a matter of time..


-being tough^^-

No comments:

Post a Comment