Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kidnapped..?

2day..
kinda a BIG incident happened on me n my family..
well..i'll tell it real briefly..~

my daddy received a prank call..~
saying tat they kidnapped ME..!!!
through the phone, daddy talk 2 "me"...
there's tis girl crying on the phone..
which daddy say..she sounded 99% like mine..!

fortunately..
daddy clever enough..
stable enough..rational enough..hahaz..
find all sorts of ways 2 contact me,mummy n sis...
as tat "BAD GUY" dun let daddy close the phone..

BAD GUY is worried tat,
once daddy close the phone,
daddy can ask others 2 contact/find us..
so..daddy gotta act really spontaneously..

mum burst in2 tears once she saw me in school...
she had her biggest relief..
i was really touched..hahaz..

OMG..the whole story is REALLY LONG...~~
lazy 2 repeat n repeat..hahaz..
repeated tis story for more den 7times 2day..xp..
whew..at least..everythings' over..
gotta hav a goodnight sleep d..

nite nite, everyone..!! ^^
-gonna prepare 4 LEO projects lorhx..^^-



-xiao linn-

No comments:

Post a Comment