Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Friends?

well..
last night..
I had some conflicts..
with a new friend I just know..

don't think I gonna share wat really happened last night..
lets keep the topic enclosed..
but the incident last night..
really made me panic..

in that short period of time..
I was really surprised..
den..my mind went blank..
I din't know what to react..or even HOW to react..

coincidently..
there's this.."FRIEND"..
baru reply my lame msg..xp
luckily he was in time to wake me up.

well,I was rather guilty..
I think..I bothered him..><..
but..after reading his last reply..
i cried...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

his reply kinda remind me bout lots of stuffs..
stuffs that I almost forgot..
I realised..
my friends r lacking..
or its' me..whom built a wall between?

I used to share my feelings..
and also secrets with friends..
giving advises..n accepting advises..
having fun with them..
share the same interests..
do what WE want to do..

but for now..?
I don't think I'm having that sort of life..
my days r just filled with..
computer..
my hp....
n..nothing else..

school USED to be a PLACE for me..
but,school seems to be just a school for me now..
no more fun I used to have..
entering competitions..
staying back with friends..
playing bkb..etc.etc...

I used to be a cheerful girl..
but since when i turn so emo..?
since when I start keeping things inside..?
I closed myself up with a mind..
only u n me..
I missed appreciating others around me..

I MUST try letting things go..
really hav 2 leave things behind..
things which will never be mine anymore..
start back up..be myself..
I need my friends back..



thx,wei yine...^^

--Friends can never be bothering if they need help--


-xiao linn-

No comments:

Post a Comment