Saturday, August 8, 2009

CLD test..~

hrm..2day..
there's tis CLD test..
for LEO club members..^^

at 1st..
we were all damn nervous bout it..
studied the background of LEO..~
memorised the LEO pledge..

den siapa tau..
kinda considered as..
open book test..=.=..
there's tis projecter in front..
having all the answers there..=.=..
den we marhx..
copy copy..+ discuss discuss..xpxp

the test ended half an hour early..
so..went out..chit-chat..xp
get their name cards..^^
n..took some pics..^^

mua seksyen 4 gang..!!^^
cute..aren't they..?xp
*does my uniform look like theirs?><*
front row-Yi En, Iven Lai, ME..!! ^^
2nd row- Adrian Saw, You Ken, Eugene, Yu Xuan.
3rd row- Aravind Raj, cheng fhai*if i'm not mistaken*..xp


den den..~
da twins..^^
from left - Victor, me, Vincent

well..in the picture they might look diff..
but sometimes..
they look as if they'd been photostated..xp

after da test..
fetched Aravind n..Cheng Fhai" home..xp
adrian's car terlalu full dy..><..

hahaz..kesian tis 2 guyz..
masuk my car..shy shy..xp
well..at least I made them talk..^^

I enjoyed my day..
they reduced my pain...^^



-xiao linn-

No comments:

Post a Comment