Friday, June 26, 2009

Tagged by Qii Qii

1. how did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Headache, sleepy, emo...~

2.Would you consider yourself as a well-being person?
erm..u ask me..of course me say yes..! xp

3.Have you ever visited an orphanage or an old folk's?
Yes 2 both of them..^^

4. Have you ever had a best friend who is trustworthy?
I HAD and will always have..zzz ever horr..?

5. Do you want someone to be dead?
If i owe a death note,mayb yes...If no, dun even think bout it..

6. Do you love to go to school?
I use 2 love school..but not now..i guess..T.T

7. Who was the last person who texted you?
xiiang. ^^

8. DO you want any food to eat right now?
Haven't take dinner lerhx..apa pun I makan..xp

9. What are you doin right now?
Replying tags..reviving blog..=.=..

10. What are you thinking right now?
Bao beii..u haven't reply my msg....~!xp




11.List 5 lucky people whom you tag
1) Kay Yan
2) Joanne mummy
3) May honey
4) Daphne buddy
5) Bryan buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment